IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE-
CHILDREN AGED 18 and UNDER:
If you are under 18, you must ask your parent or a guardian before you:
· email the website, or ask us to email anything to you;
· send any information to us;
· enter any competition or game that requires information about you or offers a prize;
· apply to join the Junior Membership Scheme;
· post any information on any bulletin board or enter any chat room; or
· offer or agree to buy anything online.
By continuing to use the Website and any of the services offered by it, you are confirming that you have received the consent of your parent or a guardian.
1. ABOUT US:
This website is the official website of ScoreUSA and his affiliate companies and programs ("the Organization", "we" and "us") which is operated and managed by PSM. If you have any comments or questions about this website or any of our services please contact us by one of the methods shown below.
Telephone: (+1) 888.448.2150
Mail: Data Protection Officer, ProSportManagement at:
Box 54642 Irvine, California – USA 92619
3. Transactions with the Club:
Unless otherwise specified, orders for goods and/or services placed through the Website are subject to the applicable ScoreUSA Terms and Conditions of Sale and you.
4. Commercial Partners:
Our commercial partners and other third parties may occasionally promote their goods or services on the Website or through our email services. While we try to encourage our partners to offer good quality products and services at competitive prices we have no control over them or other third parties and, we do not endorse the products or services they offer or give you any assurance that they will be suitable for your needs. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself in this regard and we have no liability in connection with the same.
5. Ownership Of Materials And License Terms:
The Website and the materials on it or available through our email services (the “SUSA Materials”) are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world. The SUSA Materials are owned by or are licensed to the Organization. You are NOT permitted to display the SUSA Materials on a computer screen and/or download, print a hard copy for your personal use you may NOT alter or remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices. You agree not to:
· use any of the materials on this website for commercial exploitation without the Organization's prior written consent;
· establish a link to this website from any other website, intranet or extranet site without the Organization's prior written consent;
· do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or our services;
· post any information on or send any information via the Website (whether on any bulletin board or in any chat room or otherwise) that does not comply with the Organization’s Acceptable Use Policy set out-paragraph 6 below; or
· do anything that may infringe the rights of any other person.
If you send any comments, suggestions or materials to us from or concerning the Website, our email services, the Organization, its employees, management or staff or any other matter (“User Materials”):
the Organization shall be entitled to adapt, broadcast, copy, disclose, license, publish, sell, transmit and otherwise use such User Materials for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes; and you warrant that you have obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals in order to allow the Organization such use.
6. Acceptable Use Policy:
Any and all materials which you contribute to or send via the Website must:
· be accurate (where they state facts);
· be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
· comply with all applicable law in the United States and in any country from which they are posted.
Any and all materials which you contribute to or send via the Website must not:
· be unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive;
· facilitate or promote illegal activity;
· be or contain anything which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, a computer virus, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
· infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party;
· promote unlawful violence, discriminate based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability; or
· be contributed or sent for commercial gain.
7. Website Availability:
The Website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the Website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
8. Links From This Website:
We may, from time to time, provide links from the Website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over, and will have no liability in respect of, those third party websites.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk, therefore, that any message or information you send to us from the Website may be intercepted and potentially read by others. We will have no liability in respect of any transmissions you send to us and you do so entirely at your own risk.
10. Accuracy Of Information:
We take care to ensure that all information available on the Website about the Organization, its services and events is accurate and up-to-date. However, these are continually developing and updated and the information, images, specifications and prices on the Website may, occasionally, be inaccurate or out of date. We have no liability for any inaccurate information and reserve the right to correct it at any time.
11. E-Membership and other Areas with Restricted Access:
Website users may be offered the opportunity to subscribe and/or register to receive additional restricted access to the Website or information. We are not under any obligation to accept a request for registration or subscription and reserve the right to suspend or terminate access at any time for any reason e.g. if your continued use is believed to prejudice us or other users.
If we do accept your registration, it is for a single user only. The Organization does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued by us or chosen by you rests with you.
12. Email Service:
13. Withdrawal of your Access to the Website:
The Organization, and all other parties (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the Organization's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with:
· the Website;
· the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website; and
· any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites,
including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
· death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or
· fraud; or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
· any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
15. Information Relating A Third Party:
You undertake not to either include or otherwise disclose any confidential information or personal data relating to third parties in connection with your use of the Website without that third party's express written consent.
All Rights Reserved - Copyright ©